Thursday, January 2, 2020

SugarPea Designs / My One and Only



Hello!
I have a clean and simple Valentine today using some of the most recent release from SugarPea Designs.  
If you want to shop, click this link:  SugarPea Designs.

One and Only

I love the patterns in the new Heart Prints stamp set.  I stamped some of the patterns (I love the finger print pattern!) and left some of the hearts die cut from solid cardstock.  

To add some interest, I added some solid stamped hearts from Love Machine in red ink.  The sentiment was white heat embossed onto a strip of black cardstock and the ends were hand cut into a banner.  I added a frame that was die cut using the Card Front Element Builder and a standard rectangle die.  The outside stitching on the frame added a simple bit of interest to an otherwise white background.  To finish, a few silver gems were added for a bit of bling.

One and Only2 


1 comment:

Val Quitral said...

I love your color combinations on your hearts

Related Posts with Thumbnails