Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Avery Elle / Cupids


Hello!
  I am here today and excited to share this "Cupid"ly adorable card.  With Valentine's coming next month, this will be perfect!  

I like to create clean and simple cards so keeping this along those lines, I created this background.  I wanted to use something other than "clouds" for my Cupids.  Seriously, this card was so easy to create!  

Cupids

Thinking outside the box, I looked for dies that would make perfect clouds.  Boom.  Heart Frame Elle-ments!  They were all done in white over a Worn Lipstick inked background done very lightly.  

Cupids2

My Copic colored Cupids were adhered with foam adhesive in the clouds along with the smaller die cut hearts and tiny speech bubbles that were stamped with Raspberry Ink.  Because with any Valentine, you have to have blind and glitter!  A glitter pen was used on the Cupid wings and a few white gems were sprinkled over the card.

Cupids3


Tip---Remember to think outside the box and use the supplies you have!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails