Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Avery Elle / Thanks Thanks

Hello!  
I am here with a card for the upcoming holidays.  We all have so much to be thankful for during the holidays.  I already have someone in mind for this card!

Using the Holiday Bouquet set from Avery Elle a few years ago, the large poinsettia image was Copic colored with light pink color.  Glossy accents were added to the flower centers and the tiny tips of the berries.

Thanks Thanks


My holiday flower was added with foam adhesive to a side folding note card that was stamped with the sentiment from Thanks, Thanks in bold black ink.  I surrounded the sentiment with the frame from Plus Frame Elle-ments in white.  As a final touch, I added a few pink gems.

Thanks Thanks2


Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails