Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti / January Blog Hop

OMG4

Hello and Welcome to the Reverse Confetti January Blog Hop!  The new release is now available but today we have LOTS more inspiration using these new products.  




I have a pair of cards to share using the OMG stamps and OMG Confetti Cuts.  I have a feminine and masculine version!  This is a great set for this!

I started by cutting complimentary strips of Reverse Confetti cardstock in 1/4" widths.  I adhered them at the bottom of a white note card leaving just a tiny space in between colors.  I added the die cut OMG that was stamped in Avocado and Flamingo inks.  To finish, the additional sentiment was stamped in bold black ink at the bottom.  Perfect cards for my kids!

OMG 

OMG3



Now it's time to check out the entire blog hop list for even more inspiration from this release!



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, my new FAV of yours...I LOVE these!

DJ said...

Love this card. Those block letters are so fun. TFS.

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful color blocking that make these a knock out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails