Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Ton’s Spring 2018 Release Blog Hop

Heritage Rose 

Hi there!  I'm excited to join The Ton Stamps for their Spring Release Blog Hop!

The Ton has 14 new stamps, coordinating dies and 5 stand alone dies for their new Spring 2018 Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchases (GWP). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. New release products can be purchased now and all new release orders will begin to ship on Monday, April 9.


My first project features the Large Florals:  Heritage Rose.  This is a beautiful large layering rose with leaves.  The layers line up so easily.  I've used the Peony Pinks Couture Color Inks for the three layers of my rose and the Pewter Couture Color Inks for my leaves.  I wanted to have the rose be the center of attention so I used gray for the leaves.  I love how it turned out.  For the background, I've stenciled some polka dots using Crystal Pewter Dye Ink and stamped a sentiment from Peony Notes B (previously released).

Heritage Rose2

****************************

Beautiful Bettas

This next project has a bit of nostalgia for me.  Growing up, we always had a fish tank and bettas.  I remember watching them when I was younger.....how their tails flowed in the water with their rich colors.  Beautiful Bettas is a gorgeous layering set with three bettas, greenery, and some sentiments.  

I started by stamping my greenery with the Garden Couture Color Inks.  Using the lightest ink (Soft Garden), dabbing ink off, and stamping.  I then added some shading by selectively inking with the Bright Fern Ink.  For my blue betta, I used the Blue Couture Color Inks and for my orange betta, I used the Coral Couture Color Inks.  I layered my trimmed panel onto a coordinating panel of blue cardstock and added a thin sentiment with foam adhesive.

Beautiful Bettas2

**GIVEAWAY**
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Friday, April 6 at 5pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.

♥♥Amy Kolling♥♥

55 comments:

levkoi said...

Amy, stunning colors

Patti Bailey said...

Great cards! Really pretty.

Nirvanacoffeegoddess said...

Gorgeous cards love the Rose so very much.
Cheers
Lisa

loulou said...

Beautiful cards. I really love the bettas stamp set. Your heritage rose is so pretty in the pink and grey.

jan metcalf said...

Love the pink and gray combo!

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty!

MaryFran said...

I love your work. Thank you for sharing!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such beautiful cards!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

I love the heritage rose with the gray.

Lea Lawson said...

These are so sweet & lovely, Amy! Beautiful job!

Robin said...

Love the colors you chose to use

Dana M said...

Beautiful cards! You bring such a lovely softness to your designs. The gray tones on the first and the green shades on the second - perfect!

ljcasselman said...

Beautiful! Living the pewter leaves!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the pink & grey color combo A LOT! And those
Beta are just so delicate & pretty. Beautiful cards.

Bea said...

Great cards-love the colors!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love that first card!

Mirella said...

Beautiful cards, I especially like the first one - that stamp is definitely growing on me when I see all the gorgeous inspiration with it! Thanks so much for sharing!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Love your cards!! This blog hop has been so much fun and I can not wait to get some of the stamps!! Thank you for sharing!!

Purple Princess said...

Amazing cards! I love the colors!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely work

TLady said...

SO PRETTY! I think EVERYONE is in LOVE with these Betta Fish--You've shown us how they can layer up so nicely! & the flowers.... WHO can resist????? Vintage/Heritage is to die for! LOL SUPER WORK, Amy!!! ;)

Cynthia Evanoff said...

Thank you for your nice cards...good color combos.

Joy Meadows said...

Really pretty cards, Amy! Love the colors you used.

phlower said...

Two stunning cards! I am in love with your beautiful heritage rose card! What a great color combo with the pinks and greys! The betta fish card is singing with color, too! Great job!

Cyndi said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Unknown said...

The colours are beautiful and the grey for the leaves is unexpected but dramatic

Bethany said...

Pink isn't my favorite but I really like it with the gray.

Tommie said...

I love the beta card, these are just so Pretty!

Sue Smith said...

Very attractive cards. This hop is terrific and the new release is fabulous.

Cheryl Rigney said...

Such pretty cards!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your cards are SO FUN with the pop's of color!!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such gorgeous cards. The colors on the Beta fish is amazing. Thanks for sharing...

Iris said...

So pretty - love the fish flowers.

Deb Selby said...

Wow these are amazing

Karthikha said...

Beautiful creations! :)

Kris in Alaska said...

So very lovely!

Unknown said...

How pretty!

MJ said...

Lovely cards. TFS

Joyannie said...

Your uses of colors are vibrant and refreshing, which makes your centerpiece stand out, and the use of embedded layers makes your work alive

Teri S. said...

I just can't get over the details in the many layers of the rose stamp. I love the pinks offset with the greys on your first card. So so pretty! And the Betta fish - wow! The Ton is new to me & I am super impressed with what I'm seeing in this release.

Stanlee Runner said...

Beautiful cards and an amazing release.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! I'm totally in love for your stunning cards!!! Your colouring technique is amazing!!!

Betty said...

lovely cards, Amy - love that large floral in the pink and gray tones.

Nora Noll said...

What lovely cards!! The colors you used are spectacular!

stratton24 said...

Like the dramatic rose stamp, and your betas are beautiful! Thank you.

Nanci said...

Lovely cards! Great Job! Thank yo for sharing!

Ericka Strange said...

Great cards and I love the rose and the gray leaves. So pretty!

Donna said...

Your cards are great. Love the colors.

Maryam said...

Pretty card love your background so much

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such beautiful cards!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous cards!

Connie Hinkle said...

Your cards are gorgeous 😍 Thank you for sharing!!!

Sue D said...

Great color combos on your cards.

Joy Golinski said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Heritage Rose!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the large bold flower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails