Tuesday, April 17, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 2

Merci Beaucoup 
Hello! 
 I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 4 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 20th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


I started creating an alcohol ink background on Yupo paper.  One of my favorite techniques to do with alcohol inks is make stripes but in this case a pink/orange/hint of purple nighttime sky.  It was the perfect backdrop for the ParisScape die which was done in black.  I added a simple hot pink frame using the Postage Stamp CoverPlate.  The sentiment, from Chic Wishes, was stamped in StazOn black ink since Yupo paper is a slick surface.  

Merci Beaucoup2






Would you like to win a stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 23.



29 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sigh, so pretty! Love your color choices Amy!

Shanna said...

I love all of the new ideas!

Jennifer said...

Really pretty! Such a cool sunset effect!

Andrea Hastilow said...

So far this new release is looking fabulous and I can't wait to see the rest. Your card is very pretty and stylish, living the background effect x

Michele Baird said...

The background is spectacular

Karthikha said...

Such a pretty card!!

AJ Bodine said...

This alcohol ink background is stunning..love how vibrant it looks with the cityscape in front!

Viki Banaszak said...

OOOH LALA! i LOVE THE BLACK AND PINK COMBO THAT YOU USED.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Your card is totally amazing! Stunning background!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Gorgeous stripes in the background..great cards.

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card and I love the pretty background you created.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

A French card !!! And a gorgeous one !! How can’t I love it !?
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

sharon g said...

Your sky is amazing!!!!

Makira said...

Your color choices are beautiful!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Beautiful card! :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

The pink coloring is so amazing!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So pretty!

luvhymns said...

Love ParisScape!

Robin P said...

Super cute card.

Lagene said...

I LOVE your Paris Scape creation, the pink sky is beautiful!

Larisa Hohman said...

love the hot pink!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love the Paris Scene in black!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card! I love the background!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Amy M. said...

Ooo La La! Your card is beautiful <3 Love the Paris cityscape!

lscanlon said...

Love this card!!!

Sue Smith said...

I am soooo impressed with your ink background. Mine never look so fantastic like yours. Great card. I love the pink and black contrasting papers. :) TFS

Andre M. said...

Delightful colours on this card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails