Monday, April 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 2

Spaceship on the Border 

Hello and Welcome!  
  Today, we continue the countdown to the Technique Tuesday May release! 
There are such fun stamps and dies for both dad and mom! 

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products will be available (via their links) for purchase starting on May 1.  


The new Spaceship on the Border die is just fabulous!  I created a galaxy sky (minus the flicks of white for stars since the die has stars already) using Distress Inks....Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean.  I then die cut the Spaceship on the Border from this panel.  I wanted this to be a flat card so I pieced all the pieces back in with various Distress Inked paper and glitter paper for the stars.  I love that it looks dimensional but is totally flat for mailng and perfect for an anytime card since I white heat embossed the 'Way to Go' sentiment from Congrats Grad.

Spaceship on the Border2

No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: text

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails