Thursday, April 12, 2018

Queen & Co. / Exciting News / Love Jar Kit


Hello!  Today I get to share that I have joined the Queen & Co. family!  
A little background.....I was offered a position last year but sadly turned it down so when I received an email again this year, I had to say yes!  I am so excited to share these products and card kits with you!

Queen & Co

What better way to start things off with a fabulous shaker card kit.......Love Jar.  It is so perfect for spring (which is sorely lacking here in Kansas) with its stems, blooms, and shaker toppings!

Full of Love


I created my jar shaker using some of the beautiful toppings included.....blue, white, and gray flowers along with some of the wood hearts and diamonds.  I layered my shaker onto pattern paper from the Flirty Florals paper pad.  I added additional embellishments of a small sentiment tag and more wood hearts.  

Full of Love3

****************************

My next card incorporates the stamp set included in the kit.   I thought I would use the flower stamps and stems for a clean and simple stamped panel.  I stamped my flowers and stems with various pigment inks that match the color scheme of the kit.

Filll me with Joy 

I added my stamped panel onto the yellow polka dot paper from Flirty Florals with foam adhesive.  For embellishment, I kept it simple and added clear rhinestones to the flower centers and a twine bow.

Filll me with Joy3

Love Jar Kit

Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are on a roll with exciting news! Congrats and so well deserved! I am a huge fan and apparently others are too. Your cards are so fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails