Wednesday, April 18, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 3

Good friend Hello! 
 I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the final 3 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 20th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


I have to be honest this image scared me!  To color such a detailed image was something I thought I couldn't do but I tackled it and I love how it turned out!  (although I have a very hard time photographing red cardstock)  

The image stamped perfectly in the corner of the smaller of the two postage stamp dies.  Tip:  To make this easier on myself, I black heat embossed the image so I could watercolor.  Using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, I added color and used my waterbrush to spread the color and shade.  Isn't this image so CUTE?  Just look at these friends with their mismatched shoes!  eep!

Good friend2




Would you like to win a stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 23.

♥♥Amy Kolling♥♥ Amy Rohl Amy Tsuruta

★ Guest Designers

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute Amy!

Michele Baird said...

so sweet these 2 are, nice job

Andrea Hastilow said...

Such a fantastic fun card, it's so bright and cheerful and I'm loving that you've combined it with the postage die x

Debbie Rumpza said...

Adorable, Amy! I love the coloring on this.

Lagene said...

What a super FUN image, I love how your colored it!

Karthikha said...

That's a sweet card with a lovely stampset :)

Larisa Hohman said...

This is such an adorable little scene.

sharon g said...

I love this little scene. It reminds me of my best friend and me. We are both readers...

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a cute card!

Robin P said...

What an adorable card.

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the postage stamp border and your coloring.

Mary-Anne V said...

Really pretty how you color this image and place it on the side for interest.

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This one is sooooo cute! I love the braids together!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

How cute are these kiddos !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Arianna Barbara said...

What a sweet scene! This is so cute!!!

Jennifer said...

SUper cute!! Love this for a friend -

Stacey Kowbel said...

Adorable card! I love the sentiment slightly overhanging the image to the left.

Degoodsbystephanie said...

That is so cute and so perfect for a friendship card, love it!

Amy M. said...

Those little girls are adorable <3

Sue Smith said...

Such a sweet card show casing 2 friends on a summer's day ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails