Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Arrow Cover Plate


Hello!  I am here with a card that is not "fall" related.  Even though I am preparing my fall decor here and the leaves are starting to turn, I am not ready!  My card definitely screams sunshine!!

I adore the new SugarCut Arrow Cover Plate.  It cuts AND embosses!  I created a panel out of white cardstock because I wanted to showcase some of the new Spots & Stripes Brights Pattern Paper Collection.  

YOU2

I trimmed off strips of each color of the rainbow of the polka dot paper and added them to a top folding notecard.  My white panel cut with the Arrow Cover Plate was added over the top with foam adhesive.  For my sentiment, I added a wide strip of vellum and a black SugarCut You along with a supporting sentiment from Sweet Sentiments, You.  As a final touch, I added enamel dots in coordinating colors!

TIP:  My photo was taken with one of the new Heartthrob Envelopes that is available now at SugarPea Designs!

YOU











Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


Related Posts with Thumbnails