Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Avery Elle / Winter Wonderland Wonders

Winter Wonderland Wonders

Hello!  I am here with a layered Christmas shaker card that is full of glittery fun!
It was time to get out my coarse "chunky" Martha Stewart glitter for a winter wonderland scene.

Using the Winter Wonderland Wonders stamp set and coordinating Winter Wonderland Wonders Elle-ments, I stamped, Copic colored, and die cut my main images.  For my birch tree, I actually stamped it onto some light gray cardstock and did some no line coloring to make it appear like a birch tree.  It's hard to see but I did create layers of snow banks inside my shaker card using the Picket Fence Elle-ments.  My shaker card was created with the help of the Sweet Scallops Elle-ments.    

Winter Wonderland Wonders2

Little extras were adding the white dots to my images using a white pigment pen.  It gives that perfect little touch!

Supplies:


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is lovely, and a perfect winter scene. The only time I seem to use glitter for cards for Christmas too, and I don't often make many of those! I think I've had the same bottle for almost ten years.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such an adorable card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails