Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs / September Release Day 1

Amy_YouveBeenBooed_GhostShakerDie 

BOO!  We are starting off Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs September Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps for Halloween and Fall.......are you ready?  Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!  


I am starting the release off with a few cards using some of the new Halloween goodies! 

 The first set called You've Been Booed is a 4x4 stamp set (with dies) with bold solid letters and fun sentiments.  I've used all Catherine Pooler Inks as they are just AMAZING for coverage.  (If you want to purchase Catherine Pooler Inks, use the link on my sidebar!)  

I started with a black panel to which I die cut the Ghost Shaker Die into and added white ghosts with foam adhesive.  I love that the Ghost Shaker Die does the dual stitching!  A small supporting sentiment was white heat embossed at the bottom of my black trimmed panel.  I stamped and die cut my 'BOO' letters and added them with foam adhesive.  My black panel was added to a top folding notecard along with a strip of black white pattern paper.

Amy_YouveBeenBooed_GhostShakerDie2

*************************************

My next card uses the FaBOOlous stamp set to make my Ghost Shaker Die "girly" by adding those fabulous eyelashes!  And that sentiment?  Love!  I layered 2 ghosts, added them to a purple cardstock panel, and stamped the tiny stars in black. 

Amy_FabBOOlous2

 I then added my ghost panel to a piece of pattern paper from the Ombre Chevron Paper Pad from Lil' Inker Designs that was die cut with the Stitched Mats: Rectangles.

Amy_FabBOOlous








Now for the fun part!  There is a HUGE giveaway for one lucky commenter......the ENTIRE release!!!


40 comments:

cghundley said...

Cute cards and
love the purple
one!
Carla from Utah

McStamper said...

Love your cards. The colorful BOO is awesome.

jag said...

I love your little ghosties! They are adorable.

Jennifer Archambault said...

Those ghosts are too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Amy they are precious cards. I esp. love the sentiment on the second card. LOL Super cute!

Kathy Eddy said...

These are just fabulous! What a fun release.

Sue D said...

Very cute ghost cards. I like the colorful BOO on the first one.

Robin R said...

Such cute Halloween cards! I love that sentiment on the second card and the added eyelashes.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Sweet cards - love the sentiments:)

MJ said...

Your cards are so Boo-tiful. Such a versatile release.

Stacey f said...

This is exciting to try to win a whole release! I love the eyelashes on the little ghost, such a cute touch. And of course, I'm in love with all the fall colors. The bring the feeling of being cozy and warmth. It doesn't get any better. I love what you have created, I tend to get stuck with my ideas, more frequently than not, so this is a great kickstart for me! Can't wait to see what else you create with all these goodies in this release!

Lisa H. said...

soooo great Amy! love the ghost cards, such fun and spooktacular details.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your beautiful creation for this release!

Amy Vitriani said...

Adorable cards Amy! I love the girl ghost❤️ It's so much fun!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fa-boo-lous.
Love those eyelashes.
Fun cards.
thanks for sharing.

Kim Faucher said...

Super cute! I'm inspired to dig out my Halloween box to start creating !!

Stefanie White said...

Love your cards, those eyelashes are where it's at!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun cards. Thanks for sharing

Laura Pryor said...

Amy these are sensational! Thank you!
Laura

Connie G said...

Fun halloween cards! Love the BOO!

Janet D. said...

Your cards are super cute, love them!

Kristina B. said...

Love the color you used! Card is gorgeous.

Nicole B said...

The faboolous set is hilarious! I love the card idea.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the ghosts... so fun!

Angela Walters said...

Both of your cards are so cute! I love the ghosts with the brightly colored word "Boo." It is so fun! Your purple card is super fun, too! I love the monochromatic look of it!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great cards !! On the first one I really love the neon colors with the black and on the second the eyelashes on the ghost really cracked me up !!

Karenladd said...

Haha...that gap toothed ghost gave me the giggles! What a fun Halloween card

Nandini said...

Very cute cards. Love the image and the sentiment on the second card!

FD91354 said...

wow.. Love the ghost die punch.. Your creativity here is just amazing!

tndj said...

I don't send out halloween cards but have to admit that little ghost is cute.

Arianna Barbara said...

Love your Halloween cards!!! Really adorable!!!

Pam D. said...

Both your cards are wonderful! I like the colorful boo against the black and white to make it really pop!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I Love this BOO, so darn cute.

Lisa A creations said...

It's not everyday that you see a girly ghost with eyelashes! hahaha!

Unknown said...

WOW! Love that ghost die and the paper pack! Thanks for sharing everything!

Judie said...

Love the FABooLous set!!! Its amazing!! Awesome release!

Judie said...

Awesome fun cards!!!

Eve said...

LOL, love the eyelashes to a sexy ghost look!

Ta-Tanisha said...

Great technique on both cards! I'm with everyone else, those eyelashes are just darling!

Larissa Heskett said...

SO AWESOME!! I LOVE the New Designs and those Eyelashes are AMAZING on that Ghost!! THANKS and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails