Monday, September 18, 2017

CZ Designs / STAMPtember

CZ Designs

Hello!  Did you know STAMPtember is now in full swing over at Simon Says Stamp?  This whole month there are new products released and one of the most fun are the collaborations they do with other companies! 



I am so honored to have been sent this FUN "Hollo-Ween" set from CZ Designs and Simon Says Stamp for STAMPtember!  If you do not follow CZ Designs on Instagram, you need to!  You can't help but smile with her IG stories!  

I created a fun background that left my hands very messy but it was fun to see the colors blend together!   Using Blueprint Sketch, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, and Crushed Olive Distress Inks, I blended them together onto a piece of smooth watercolor paper.  They blended beautifully!!!  I then zapped my panel with my heat tool because I was embossing next.  I used an aniti-static powder bag to prep my panel before white heat embossing the ghosts and sentiments.  When I was done, I went back over my ghosts with Black Soot Distress Ink which made them a gray color!  As a last touch, I added some chunky black gems!

CZ Designs2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is just sweet Amy. I love the expressions on the ghosts faces. Well done!

SugarGem said...

So spooky. Hehe 😊

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great card and amazing background !

Related Posts with Thumbnails