Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Thank you and Right at Home Stamps

thank you

Hello!  Spring is everywhere around us here in Kansas and I love it!  Warmer temps calling for windows open and breezes!  Nicole with Right at Home Stamps had a new release last week of 3 new products.....two new stamp sets and one die set that has been so popular since the release!


Bunny Hugs is a super cute spring set that has a bunny image, sentiments, and lots of flowers.  I've used just one of the flower images and stamped them in a block with bright spring colors (Altenew inks).  BUT I wanted my main focus to be on the amazing new Script Greetings Die Set.  I die cut "thank you" out of black cardstock several times and created a chipboard sentiment.  I adhered this right over my flowers.  This panel was layered onto a black cardstock panel giving it a small black frame.  My focal panel was adhered to a top folding notecard that had been stamped with the Watercolor Background Stamp.

thank you2

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

SO pretty...... and THE most beautiful color combination!

Farhana S said...

love it! I might just CASE it!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

luvhymns said...

Great card.... and love the background and the flowers stamped in a rows!

luvhymns said...

Beautifully done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails