Wednesday, March 8, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #29

MixItUpChallenge 
Hello!  
I am here sharing a card using the March Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


I was inspired by the sketch portion of the Mix it Up Challenge and I took liberty to rotate it horizontal.  

I started by using a piece of pattern paper from the It's a Celebration Pattern Paper Collection that was die cut using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I added a Zig Zag Stitched Circle as per the sketch. To bring in the 2 strip elements of the sketch, I used the Celebrate SugarCut that was colored in ombre with Copics and added them offset.  I used Bring on the Cake stamps to add some confetti to the balloons with white heat embossing.

MixItUpChallenge2  

Here's a look at the sketch and inspiration photo for challenge #29!


1 comment:

HJ said...

Balloons make some of my favorite cards and this one is so fun and cute, I'll have to CASE it soon. I love the DSP and the balloons with stars, plus the big celebrate. TFS. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails