Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop

CLH17

Hello!  I'm excited to be playing along with the Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Bloghop this year as someone who now drinks COFFEE!  Yes.....I have started with some basics and probably foo-foo but I am enjoying a cup a day!
Spring Hop 2017

I've used several different sets from Lil' Inker Designs for my fun, layered (yes, I said layered) coffee themed card.  I started with 2 layers die cut with the Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles.  I had some Distress Oxide panels left over that I didn't like for a background so I used them to die cut my coffee cups (from Coffee Cozy Die Set) and the Coffee Word Die.  I love how they look like they have a "chalky" finish.  My sentiment, from Coffee Cozy Stamps, was stamped with Broken China Distress Oxide ink onto white cardstock.  My coffee cups were layered over the heart die from Sweet Celebration Dies.

CLH17#2




11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO stinking cute, Amy. Oh my heart, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Love, such a great layout, and the colors are delish! (And can I tell you I am a big fan of your red, black and white cards - pure inspiration.)

New Creations said...

This is stunning and so striking! Love all the details, such fun!

~amy~ said...

Yay for COFFEE!!!!!
Amy, this is so much fun! Love the different panels and the addition of the Distress Oxide backgrounds.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Amy!

Migdalia said...

Fabulous!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these pretty pastels against the kraft! Great color combination on your pretty spring card!
Take care!
Michele

Becca Yahrling said...

I have that Sweet Celebration set on my wish list; love that heart!
And love your pretty card; love those cups.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awesome design!!! Love all the adorable details!!! Such adorable pretty card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous dies, layers and colors.

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails