Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Distress Oxide background.........and Avery Elle


Pegasus Duo
Hello!  This is is one of several posts today so enjoy!  This card is also up over on the Avery Elle Blog.
I am using the new Pegasus Duo and coordinating Elle-ments along with lots of stand alone dies from Avery Elle to create this magical scene.  I started with using some of the new Distress Oxide inks to create my background.  I created many panels while I had all my supplies out.....creating these are so fun!  I added in a frame using the Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments.  The clouds in my scene were made using the Picket Fence Elle-ments in vellum.  I dry embossed one of the Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments to help frame my scene better.

Pegasus Duo2 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

-Candi said...

Super cute, I love all the layers and how softly the colors blend together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails