Wednesday, March 1, 2017

City Celebrations

City Celebrations

Hello!  
I am sharing a card today that uses one of the new AMAZING dies from Avery Elle called City Celebrations.  It is a full card size die that you can do so many techniques with!
I decided to go CAS with my design by paper piecing several parts of the die back into the "scene".  I went with fun spring celebration colors along with a bold black banner for the white heat embossed sentiment.  One fun thing I did was to add a bit of foam adhesive in behind some of the tops of the buildings for a bit of dimension since I left this whole area white.  I love how there's a pop of black beneath the tops of the buildings!  I embellished the balloons with tiny star dies from Sweet Scallops Elle-ments and some tiny clear gems for a bit of sparkle.

City Celebrations2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Missy Pink said...

Such a fun design with such juicy colours and so perfect for spring!! Love the Avery Elle dies aren't they just so sweet. Hugs x

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this new cover plate design! So cool! Love how you spotlighted the balloons and banner and also pulled some of the buildings up a bit for dimension.

Related Posts with Thumbnails