Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3

All About Ewe

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Reverse Confetti March Release!  
Did you see that we are releasing .....6 new stamp sets and 10 Confetti Cuts this month as well as the Free Spirit paper pad, and FIVE (5) new colors of CARDSTOCK and INK?  This month's release is stellar.    Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


I always love to share the current stamp set illustrated by Dawn Machell.  This month's set is called All About Ewe.  

I started with blending some Distress Inks in sections where my sun, sky, and grass would be.  This doesn't have to be perfect.......just blend!  Over my blended notecard, I added a diecut Striped Frame in white.  This die is perfect for scene building!  All my little elements and Ewe were Copic colored and added to my scene.  As a final touch, I added a stamped sun and cloud from an older set called Weather it Together.

All About Ewe2






Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

26 comments:

Lisa H. said...

super cute Amy! love your touches of color in the background of your card, the yellow behind the sun is awesome. I also love how you colored up the ewe!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love that cover and the soft inking behind it!

~amy~ said...

such a sweet scenery!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Adorable. That striped frame is perfect around the scene you created. Cheers.

Mary Holshouser said...

The scene is darling.
Love how it is framed.
thanks for sharing.

Jen W. said...

I am in love with this sheep and I love the way you inked more sunshine into the corner of your card.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Love the sheep

Whimsically Yours, Robyn said...

Beautiful card Amy! I love the way you colored the background! So subtle and lovely!

Sharon H. said...

Sweet card! Love the background colored to create the outdoors. The white accents with just a bit of color are just right. Very cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is just so darling!

Sharon said...

What a fun card!

Brandi R said...

Sweet design. Love this darling card ♥

Connie said...

Super cuuuute!!!!

Amy C. said...

Love this new cover panel! I like how your scene is peeking out from behind it.

Unknown said...

I love the ink behind the frame panel!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

This is just precious! I love how you inked the background to create sky/ground!

Unknown said...

Pretty card and that sheep is just too adorable!

Mrsfish02 said...

This darling ewe makes a perfect birthday card. Just love it.

Iris Esther López said...

Super cute card. The critters are adorable.

Sue D said...

Cute scene. I like the striped frame background.

P said...

Wonderful coloring techniques!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card with an adorable scene! Love the Striped Frame die!

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Colleen said...

I love how you colored your lamb

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Just adorable!!

christie anderson said...

Love that background die. What a fun way to fame a focal point.

Related Posts with Thumbnails