Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Furry Friends and Avery Elle

More Furry Friends2

I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using More Furry Friends.
I had so much fun using the Picket Fences Elle-ments to create all the parts to my little "paw-ty" scene!  I started by diecutting the cloud border onto scrap cardstock and using this as a template, I sponged Aquamarine Pigment ink to make my cloud sky!  This is such a fun technique!!  My die cut grass was added in layers for dimension with little flower tuffs scattered.  The sweet dog was Copic colored, die cut, and added with foam adhesive as well as the cute party hat!  To finish the "paw-ty" scene, I added some die cut clouds!

More Furry Friends3

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails