Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hello Pineapple!

DesignFeature

Hello!!  
I am sharing a card using a stamp set from last spring called Pineapple Paradise.  Maybe I'm longing for paradise as Spring Break is now upon us starting this weekend and we've had cold, winter, snowy days this week!

My pineapple was stamped with several layers of pigment inks using my Misti Stamping Tool.  I also added some browns and darker greens to the base pineapple stamp itself.  Using the Pineapple Paradise SugarCut, the pineapple base was first stamped, then the image diecut, then the top of the pineapple stamped on the diecut.  This gives a much better alignment!  My pineapple was layered onto a Zig Zag Stitched Circle with foam adhesive. 

To a trimmed piece of white cardstock, I repeatedly stamped the "Hello" at an angle in black ink.  This panel was adhered to a top folding notecard with a strip of black/white polka dot paper from Life is a Carnival paper pad.  As finishing touches, I added a black hemp twine bow to the pineapple and some some sparkling clear sequins.

DesignFeature2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is fabulous, Amy! I love the "hello" stamping in the background and that pineapple looks awesome the way you inked it up!

Missy Pink said...

Just so COOL, I love how you have created this card. Classy, stunning and simply beautiful and I love it. Hugs x

Related Posts with Thumbnails