Saturday, March 25, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch and Reverse Confetti

CAS(E) this Sketch!

Hello!  I love a good sketch and CAS(E) this Sketch! never fails me!  Maybe it speaks to my simple style or maybe it's all the DT's inspiration!  

For this sketch, I went with some older Reverse Confetti products..........Shine from Within and Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts.  I distressed a panel of white cardstock with shades of Distress Ink and splattered water droplets across the panel and lifted some of the color.  My star dies were cut with some amazing silver glitter paper from DCWV.  The sentiment was white heat embossed onto a banner of vellum.  To finish my edges, I used the Office Edges Confetti Cuts to add some "stitching" to the perimeter.

CAS(E) this Sketch!2




Here's the graphic for CAS(E) this Sketch #214!  


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails