Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Camper with Avery Elle


Glamper Campers

I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Glamper Campers.
Glamper Campers.........OH MY GOODNESS this set is just the cutest!!!  I just love this adorable camper image.  I colored it with pastel colors and neutral greys.  I couldn't resist adding one of the flamingo iamges for some "yard art"!  My images were layered over some pattern papers from The Neutral Collection and The Sorbet Collection.  The sentiment was stamped onto a banner from Pierced Banners Layers Elle-ments.  I added a few matching pink enamel hearts for fun!

Glamper Campers2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Amy, this is totally adorable!!! Love that stamp set! And your layout and color choices are awesome!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails