Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Pastel graduation using Right at Home Stamps

His Love

Hello!  I wanted to share a pastel "graduation" card using two of the newly released March stamp sets from Right at Home Stamps.......Bunny Hugs and His Love.  His Love stamp set has wonderful messages and one in particular makes me think of graduation.  With that season upon us, we have several graduations upcoming and this will be perfect for those!  

"Of this be sure:  You do not find the happy life, You make it.----Thomas S. Monson"



I stamped many of the flowers from Bunny Hugs in two different shades of the same color in a spring palette.  I intertwined one of the vine/leaf images to create my own background.  I also used the tiny flower image to "fill in" some of the areas for more color using the darker shade of the ink colors.  I added tiny white dots to the flower centers with a white pigment ink pen.  It's those tiny details that add that punch.  

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink over top of some of the flowers.  I love doing this when you have a lighter stamped panel.  I adhered this panel with foam adhesive to a matching cardstock panel that was diecut with the largest frame from Find the Beauty Die Set.  I purposely kept this simple adding no further embellishments like sequins or enamel dots so I can easily slip this in the mail come graduation time.  

His Love3

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Connie G said...

This is just beautiful- I love how you created your background but my favorite part of the card is that sentiment!! I wrote that down so I wouldn't forget. Love.

Nancy said...

Such a great pastel graduation card! That sentiment is so true! Well done Amy!

The Whitworth Family said...

Beautiful card. I especially love that sentiment!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous stamping! I love the pattern you created!

Related Posts with Thumbnails