Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Flutterby Friend Mini Blog Hop!

Are you ready for a fun blog hop?  I recently bought Flutterby Friend solely
because of this cardKeva's blog has rocked this set lately and this blog hop is for her!  hehe
She thinks this is just a hop showing off this stamp set in different ways but for me
it is dedicated to Keva for being such a great blog friend and creating inspiring
cards that MADE me buy this set!  LOL
Make sure to check the bottom of this post for the links to the rest of the blog hop!



I have been wanting to make my "own frame" using my
dies so I used some Nesties for this and then stamped my frame with BB:  Woodgrain.



My card is based off the sketch CPS #190 and the colors are
from the color challenge over at Color Cue {9}. 


Alrighty now, you must hop on over to the rest of the my friends blogs to see what they
have made using Flutterby Friend!


{Friend}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Flutterby Friend, BB: Woodgrain
Paper:  True Black, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Selecct White, Gray (SU)
Ink:  Memento Black, True Black, Charcoal Palette, Sweet Blush
Misc:  Guidelines IP, Nesties, White Satin Ribbon, Copics, Prisma Glitter, Silver Pearls

27 comments:

Keva said...

Whaa?? For me?? Aw, Amy.....you are a gem. This card blows me away. It is absolutely gorgeous and WILL be cased. :)

Laurie said...

Amy this is so pretty! I love that frame! The woodgrain looks fabulous! Love it!

Eva said...

So pretty Amy! I like the die cuts and the fact that you used those vs. a rectangle like on the sketch. Very pretty!!!

Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful Amy! I love your frame that you created! At first I thought you had layered the white on top of the frame but now I see that it is an actual frame with the white behind! Cute! Love the way you used the colors too!

Carly said...

What a beautiful card Amy! Such gorgeous layers and colors. Thanks for the inspiration on this super fun mini blog hop!

Jackie Pedro said...

You girls have made some beautiful cards with this set!!! LOVE this, Amy....the frame, the color combo....GORGEOUS!!

Debby said...

Love that woodgrain on the die cut, the colours are just so gentle and calming. Perfect.

Jackie Solomon said...

Stunning! You did a fantastic job on this card. I love the way you used that color combo. The frame is awesome, who doesn't love some pink woodgrain :swoon: You girls are killin' me with the way you've all used this set, I'm dying for some crafty time!

Ted said...

Amy, I love how the butterfly is alight on the sentiment. So adorable! :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

OOooh pretty color combo! I was just looking at my stack of grey cardstock wondering what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh Very Pretty! Love the color combo on this.

~Tammy~ said...

Just beautiful!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous colors and pretty card! Love it!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is soooo pretty! Love the glitter in the butterfly and the woodgrain frame you created!!

Lee Anne said...

This set has been in and out of my cart so many times. I just love it. Your card is beautiful, and your bow is perfect.

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of gorgeousness!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Amy this is GORGEOUS!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Gorgeous card! I don't have this set yet! It's going on my list! TFS!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a fun blog hop! :-) Your card is gorgeous and so elegant. Love it! Thanks for the inspiration! Hopefully my Flutterby Friend set will see a bit more ink now. ;-)

Angi Barrs said...

What a beautiful card. Love that butterfly:)

Kara said...

This is gorgeous!! The colors, the woodgrain, and the texture are so perfect!

Michele Gross said...

So very pretty!! I love that die :) Also, meant to tell you congrats on the Wilson DT! You'll love working with my girl Kim! Such a sweetheart! Tammy is my blog buddy and Tenia is my real life scrap buddy so you're on a team of some of my favorite people!! :D

Katie said...

This is gorgeous...I love the soft colors, the sparkles, the texture, and especially the touch of the woodgrain stamp on the pink panel.

Amber Sheaves said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful design! Love your sparkly, butterfly wings, and what fantastic layering!

Elise said...

Amy! This is positively GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much for sharing your mighty talent with the W9 color cue! I apologize for taking SO very long to get by to give you some love: your work is lovely! Thanks for sharing with with W9!

Dawn said...

Love everything about this. The layout, the balance, the frame, and the stamping! The collage of flowers is gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!

Related Posts with Thumbnails