Friday, October 22, 2010

Limited Supply Challenge Blog Hop!

Today's post is a fun one and may be a little long with several photos so grab a cup of tea (Sue Ann)!
  While at our Stamping Away weekend, we decided that we wanted
to do a Limited Supply Challenge.  I have never done one of these but it was soo much fun.
First I will give the rules of the challenge that each of us decided on and then post my card for each.
Please check out Jen over at Jen'sInkSpot for the rest of the mini blog hop!

My challenge:
Christmas theme
Use Teeny Trees stamp set by WMS
Use impression plate or embossing folder
Use Rhinestones/Pearls


My card:



This card fits for this challenge: 
The Ribbon Girl blog for the color focus of red and green



Jen's challenge:
Use Warm Happiness stamp set by PTI
3x3 card size
Use a neglected color of cardstock


My card:



Laurie's challenge:
Use Flutterby Friend stamp set by PTI
Embossed scallop border punch by EK Success
NO Bows but you could use ribbon
Use 2 buttons (I used 3 buttons)
Use 1 circle
Use only 3 colors of cardstock


My card:




I linked this card up for the challenge over at Off the Wall Craftiness this week. 
Check out their inspiration photo!


Well, what do you think?  Wasn't this a fun idea?
You now need to hop on over to Jen's blog to see her creations and maybe even a sweet little prize!!
Thank you so much for stopping by....your time spent here is always appreciated!
{Glad Tidings}
Stamps:  Teeny Trees (WMS)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Stamper's Select White
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, True Black
Misc:  Red grograin ribbon (Dollar Tree), Polka Dots embossing folder (QuicKutz), Nestie, Silver Pearls, Foam Tape

{Cocoa}
Stamps:  Warm Happiness (PTI)
Paper:  Melon Berry, Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate
Misc:  Polka Dot embossing folder (QuicKutz), Foam Tape

{Friend......I miss you}
Stamps:  Flutterby Friend (PTI)
Paper:  Rustic White, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss
Ink:  True Black, Versamark
Misc:  Embossed Scallop border edger (EK Success), Brown satin ribbon (Michaels), Copics, PTI buttons, Foam Tape, Rustic Button Twine

17 comments:

Christina said...

What a great idea! These are all so cute Amy, but I think the last one with the snail is my favorite! I love the way you placed the buttons!

Kara said...

i love how you decorated that little tree!!

Lee Anne said...

How much fun is that! Way cute cards too!

Kristii said...

Way fun!!! You did a great job with challenges!! Love each one of your cards!!!!

Dawn said...

Gotta LOOOOOOVE PTI! I love your Christmas card...so sparkly, now if the snow would come that'd be great ;)

Sue Plote said...

Sooooo cute!! Love the way you brought that little tree to life...so sparkly and fun!

Teresa said...

Love them all, but the Christmas card is so cute, love the bling on the tree.

Jen Carter said...

I just love these cards!! The Christmas card is just absolutely beautiful! Stunning! And, as I was relooking at your flutterby card, there are so many super cute details...the grass, the ribbon, the buttons & twine, and the scene you created! All 3 are terrific! This was so much fun!

BethieJ said...

Amy ALL the cards are WONDERFUL!! I loved them all!!!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all really cute! The first card is making me wish I'd gotten that WM set, really!

Ribbon Girl said...

These are all gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at The Ribbon Girl blog

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful cards! That snail is too cute and very clever! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Keva said...

I have no idea how I missed these cards! All three are fabulous girl. You know I love that Teeny Trees! :)

Marisa said...

These are fabulous! Love the Christmas card :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Hey Miss Lady.....all of these cards are all awesome!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

lvtaz2000 said...

What great ideas for cards. I love the whole simplicity and wonderful coloring.

Linda

Katie said...

These are all great...I need to try one of these limited supply challenges sometime. I especially like the last card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails