Monday, October 4, 2010

Clean and Simple #109

Today's card is based off the sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.
I fell in love with this sketch and had to play along.


I sent this off with my daughter to a birthday party last weekend.
I just loving using Cupcake Collection for little girls parties.....this one was cupcakes and tea!

That button twine is making it's way onto lots of my cards
lately......check out The Twinery.  This is where mine came from!  I bought the
sampler pack (at the suggestion of my friend Jen) and found some old wooden
spools at a garage sale to wind my twine on.


Thanks for visiting!

 {You're so Sweet}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Cupcake Collection, Framed, Polka Dot Basics II
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, Rustic White
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Misc:  Medium Scallop edge die, Dark Chocolate button, Twine (The Twinery), Nesties, Foam Tape

15 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Yummy ......... is that a chocolate cupcake with raspberry buttercream ....... filled with chocolate ?? That is my favorite!!!! Super fun card and I like how you have "framed" the layout and the opening on the side for the twine to come though!!!

Keva said...

This is adorable, Amy! I like how you used Framed on this card and the twine looks very cool!

Laurel said...

So cute, love it!

Gayatri said...

Yum cupcake! Makes me want to make some tomorrow. Neat card, Amy!

Dana said...

YUM! I'm fasting today, so this is the WRONG thing for me to see, but so adorable and delicious looking. *wink*
I like the chocolate dots on the kraft scallops. Great touch Amy.

Laurie said...

Amy those big ole polka dots are too cute! This is a fantastic card!!! Totally thinking of you today! Hope it all goes well!! Call me when you get home!

AND Congrats on FAB 5!!!

Christina said...

Super cute! Love the big polka dots and the fabulous twine. I need to get more colors of it myself!

Eva said...

great color combo...really like the dots on the scallop border!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet! Love the framed border, the polka dots on the scallops and the baker's twine/button combo!!!

Jen Carter said...

Too cute! Love the colors and the big PD's! Also, LOVE the twine!!! :) Very, very cute! Oh, and I almost forgot to say that I love how you wrapped the twine through the "hole" in the frame!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute yummy card! TFS!

Lindsay said...

This is darling Amy! I just love that twine!

Cindy Haffner said...

So YUMMY!!!

Lee Anne said...

Love how you used the frame set and tucked the twine in the open part! This card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

m i ?
the card is so beautiful and looking yummy .

Plastic Card
Plastic business cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails