Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little Pure Innocence.


How about a little Pure Innocence today?  These cute images are quickly becoming
a favorite line of stamps for me.  Every time I shop at my LSS, one pops into my cart!



This color combo is just divine!  So fun and cheery!  The combo came from the challenge over at
MFT....to use raspberry, lime green, and aqua.  Ok, had to use my Copics again!
Seriously, can not wait to get more of these!


Have a beautiful day!  We are gearing up for awesome weather
here in Kansas this weekend and I'm off work!!  I get to stamp with my
friends, Laurie and Jen too.  Yahooo!

{Love You Muchly}
Stamps:  Flower Girl Pure Innocence (MFT), BB: Tin Types
Paper:  Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss
Ink:  Memento Black, True Black, Spring Moss
Misc:  Raspberry Fizz Mix DP (PTI), Bitty Dots DP (PTI), Raspberry Fizz twill, Scallop Edge die (PTI), Rolled Flower 
Die-Namics (MFT), Delightful Dahlia leaf die (PTI), Nesties, Copics, Silver Pearls (Michals)

14 comments:

Dana said...

Amy this is darling! You photographed it so well that I can see the texture in the CS! WOW!
I love how you replicated her flower with a larger one in the corner! SO sweet, and very well-done.

Sue Ann said...

LOVE IT Amy!!! Fantastic with the coloring .... I think I need some of these images to get me going on the right path with copics. This true perfection~~~ the colors are so fun and perky ~~~

Sue Ann said...

Oh and I love me some Keith Urban :)

Keva said...

Whoa..your coloring is just superb! The card is really really cute..love the colors. I used a PI stamp today, too, but mine isn;t so innocent..lol.

Debby said...

Oh this is so sweet and loving the bright colour combo too.

Gayatri said...

So cute and I love your coloring, Amy! Great colors and layering on the card. Love it :)

Laurie said...

Oh my Amy! She is sooo cute! I love the layers you added in the background! Great job!!

Jen Carter said...

Too cute Amy! Your coloring is fantastic...you don't need any tips!! :) I love all your layers so much and that rolled flower! You nailed this one perfectly!

Lee Anne said...

This is wonderful! I love the coloring on the little girl. I have not tried copics or little cute people yet, but you sure make it look easy! The color combo is wonderful too - I agree!

Cindy Haffner said...

Amy what SWEETNESS!!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Gorgeous. The color combo IS fantastic. The different layers all complement each other. Nice job.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet and gorgeous as can be Amy!!! The colors are so sassy and perfect for this card...you know I love these PI images too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Erica said...

Great color combo! That sentiment is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, the coloring is so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails