Friday, October 8, 2010

VSWCMD1 and Color Throwdown #113

Well today I'm heading off to stamp with my bestie friends, Laurie and Jen.
We've been planning this for months!  We call it our Stamping Away weekend. 
I wanted to get all the Verve sketches done
but I have run out of time unless I have time to do more while I'm there.
If I do, I will be sure to post while I'm there!  
The sketch is from Verve and colors are



I inked up some wee flowers from the Practicing Creativity set, Barefoot Summer and
paired it with a Verve sentiment from Thankful Accents.
I have REALLY enjoyed working with my 2 Verve sets for these sketches! 
I'm going to visit the Verve store after this weekend for some goodies!


{Thank You}
Stamps:  Thankful Accents (Verve), Barefoot Summer (Practicing Creativity), BB: Petal Power (PTI)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Rustic White, Plum Pudding
Ink:  Memento Black, Plum Pudding, Versamark, Tea Dye
Misc:  Moroccan Motifs IP (PTI), Purple Grograin ribbon (Dollar Tree), Pearls, Linen IP (PTI)

12 comments:

Keva said...

Love the card! I like the way you used the colors and your take is dead on to the sketch. Aren't Verve stamps fun? I cannot wait for the release today..woot! :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean lines and the embossed background! Nice work with the colors and sketch! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

Eva said...

Great card...brown does go with everything! have a wonderful weekend!!

Sue Ann said...

Total eye candy!!! I am in LOVE with brown/plum really brown with anything!!! Fantastic on the sketch and I love the flowers on the brown panel and the use of the flowers from Barefoot Summer ..... I love those flowers.

Have a GREAT girls weekend!!! I have wrapped every frame and smaller wall hanging made a Christmas card and Birthday Card for Curt's father. And then a Plum Strudel and Plum Cake ..... YIKES!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful!

Aimes said...

Amy, you're mojo is on FIRE! I'm loving your cards!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Broni said...

What a great CAS card using our colors! I love it! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Megan said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love the colors and flowers!

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful! Those colors look great together and I love your background plate.

Courtney Baker said...

Oh so cute Amy! I love those little flowers!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! I love the backgrounds on all the pieces and how you inked the edge of the nestie. Cute, cute flowers!!

Karen B. said...

This is so so pretty. Love the embossed layers, those cute little flowers and the sentiment. All of them work so very well together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails