Thursday, October 7, 2010

VSWCMD4 and OTWC #27

 So I told you I'd be back with another Verve sketch and I also paired it with Kim's
There is still time to participate in both of these challenges!

First the color:




Now the sketch:


I used Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, and Aqua Mist for my colors and I pulled out my
other Verve set, Thankful Accents, for this sketch.



I went back to using white on white again.  It just looks so elegant! 
I LOVE this border punch....one of my favorites!  (Martha Stewart)
I also added a little sparkle to the sun image using a glue pen and Prisma glitter.


I hope to have a bit more time today to play with another sketch but I will be packing to
head for my Stamping Away weekend with friends, Laurie and Jen.
I can NOT wait to see them!

{Hello Sunshine}
Stamps:  Thankful Accents (Verve), Let it Shine (Verve)
Paper:  Stamper's Select Whtie, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart (all PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Versamark,
Misc:  Tin Types IP (PTI), Nesties, Prisma glitter, Chocolate satin ribbon (Michaels)

14 comments:

Keva said...

Ack! So cute. I love your design and the small details.

Aimes said...

Simply fabulous and a great design, Amy! Great take on that sketch, girl!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Ann said...

LOVE IT ~~~ I am loving all the Verve stamps you and Laurie are using!!! And that MS punch is FAB .......

Laurie HIMCR said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super gorgeous and elegant looking card Amy!!! Hugs ~S~

Laurie said...

Very pretty Amy! This is a fantastic take on this sketch!

Suzanne said...

Amy, this card is amazing! I love all the little details, especially how you added the yellow big circle to kinda match the sun image. Wonderful!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooooo lovely!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

Eva said...

Love It! You have a perfect balance of elements and color!

~Tammy~ said...

Just fabulously stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and good luck!!!! :-)

Nerina said...

Oh my merry goodness!!! This is absolutely STUNNING Amy! Wowzers! The inspiration pic is soooooo elegantly breathtaking and you've done it proud!

Debby said...

Those colours are just gorgeous and your interpretation is spot on. Beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Very nice card Amy! I love how you used the colors!

Lee Anne said...

Wow! That sketch looks hard, but you did such a fabulous job with it! Just beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails