Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Treat Decor and some cute pics!

Hello to you!  Today is my son's Halloween party at school and I whipped up these cute QUICK
"picks" for his brownies that he wanted me to bring!
Oh what Scor-Tape won't do!  I LOVE that stuff!  Seriously, I knocked these out in 20 minutes!



Now on to some fun pictures of what kept me busy this past week!  My dear daughter turned 5 and
we had a special guest at her party, a miniature horse!  She even asked, "Daddy can we keep him?" 
It just melted our hearts!!  We had special cupcakes for the occasion too!
They were soo yummy! 






Thanks so much for visiting and come back tomorrow for a special blog hop with some
friends using a favorite PTI stamp set!

10 comments:

Eva said...

What fun birthday pics Amy! Those will be birthday memories that last a lifetime.

Christina said...

What a special birthday memory this will be for your daughter! The cupcakes and brownies look so yummy!

Diane Jaquay said...

Great idea for decorating brownies! Your daughter is such a cutie patootie; she looks like she had a marvelous time :)

Debby said...

Very cuuute! Both cakes and birthday pictures!

Keva said...

Aww....what a sweetie your daughter is! That mini horse looks like fun.

Your brownie picks are too cute. I wish my daughter still needed snacks brought to school cause this would be so fabulous to make and take!

Lynn said...

Your daughter is absolutely adorable...love all those brownies!!

Jen Carter said...

Cute brownie treats! You did great work with only 20 minutes! And your daughter looks so super cute! Love her pink hat and flip flops! How adorable! Oh, and I think I see the hint of someone "hot" in a couple pictures!! LOL!! (Man that was a good laugh last night!! You can thank Tim for that!!)

Stephanie said...

Simply adorable brownie tags! I would have never thought of this!

Laurie said...

These treats are just adorable! And P is just too cute on the horse!! I just can't believe she is 5!! Such a big girl!

Katie said...

Great brownies...what a fun way to dress them up! And your daughter looks so happy...what a fun day for her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails