Friday, October 22, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge #27

This is a pretty clean and simple "man" card......no bling just 1 button!! 
It's my husbands birthday today (Happy Birthday honey!)....so I broke out my
Seeing Stars dies from Papertrey. 
He LOVES the Dallas Cowboys and thought why not make a card in those colors!





My hubby's card fits for the challenge over at Wee Memories this week.
The challenge:  Celebrate Good Times
It's not too late to come play along with this fabulous challenge....you have until midnight!


I hope to play with my new PTI goodies this weekend but we have soo much
planned for this weekend (plus I have a horrible head cold).....Boo at the Zoo where the kids
 dress up in their Halloween costumes and trick or treat and then clean house for a
sweet little girls 5th birthday party on Sunday!  Wish me luck in getting all this done and
for NO RAIN on Sunday!

{Happy Birthday}
All products PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Enjoy the Ride
Paper:  Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White, Grey (SU)
Ink:  Charcoal Palette
Misc:  Seeing Stars dies, Enchanted Evening button, White floss, Polka Dot Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Linen IP

9 comments:

Keva said...

Oh gosh! This is a perfect Cowboy fan card. Really nice. I might have to get those stars based SOLELY on this card. :)

Happy birthday, Kolling family. lol

Eva said...

I so wantt hose Stars! I should have left them in my caert last month. Great man card-especially for a Cowboys fan.

Ann said...

Such a FAB guy card--and you could easily change out the colors for any other team as well! Super!

Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Laurel said...

This is fabulous!

Jen Carter said...

Great card for your hubby! I love how you mixed the polka dots with the canvas IP ...it's the perfect texture! The star dies are absolutely perfect for this too!

Liz Metcalf said...

Awesome card! I'm saving to case it later. I too have a Cowboys fan...er that's not the proper word..Cowboy's nut in my house. Lets just say that every year, he has his own Cowboy's Christmas tree and the den...well that's decorated in gray and blue. Yup, he's a fan.

This card will be perfect for his birthday!

Lee Anne said...

That is a great card! Don't you love those dies?

Sue Plote said...

So striking...I just ordered these dies and can't wait to get them! Great job!

Katie said...

Hmmm...I think I need to get those star dies now...great use of them for a masculine card. I love the texture as well...nice touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails