Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just for fun.

Hello all.......Busy busy here.  I have not had a chance to post in almost a week!
Yesterday was my daughter's 5th birthday.  It's hard to believe
that she turned 5.  Where does the time go? 
I hope to get some crafty time in soon as I have received some new goodies in the mail
over the past week and I can't wait to use them!


This was one of the cards that I made while at
my Stamping Away weekend. It also uses some fun new goodies!
We went to a great little scrapbook store in Wichita, KS and I found these new stamps
by Kaiser Craft.  Love how they package their stamps!  My background doily stamp is one of them.
It is a border stamp that I just stamped to create my own DP.


Don't you just love that rose?  Rolled rose......isn't it just beautiful?
 I paired it with hand cut felt leaves. 


Have a wonderful day!  Stay tuned to tomorrow's post as I will be posting my
Limited Supply Challenge cards that we did at our Stamping Away weekend!




{I'm so Grateful}
Stamps:  Very Vintage Labels No.4 (WMS), Elsie's Tea (Kaiser Craft), Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Stamper's Select (all PTI)
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, True Black (all PTI)
Misc:  Black Satin ribbon, Foam Tape, Nesties, Simply Chartreuse felt (PTI), Silver Pearls (Michaels)

13 comments:

Keva said...

Ooh, I do love the flower! The background stamping looks great, too. I've never heard of Kaiser, and for the sake if my budget I will not Google them...lol. Great card, Amy.

Christina said...

Gorgeous, Amy! I love your stamped background and will have to give it a try--so funny that I just bought this stamp set recently and have yet to ink it up. I'm also jealous that you have the Labels 4 stamps, they were out of stock when I tried to order. Really lovely composition and a beautiful flower!

Eva said...

I am lovin the rolled flowers...gotta learn to do that. This is one of my all time favorite color combos..the background is neat Amy.

Jen Carter said...

This is truly beautiful! I loved it then, I love it now! :) The background is amazing!! Fantastic! The colors are so pretty too...so elegant! Love it all! Oh, and your photo is beautiful too!!

Lee Anne said...

Love those roses! Such a pretty card!

Bonita Rose said...

SOSO classy.. love this!

Kristii said...

Soooo very pretty!!!! Love the flower!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

What a pretty card! I love the doily border and how you used it to create your background paper! I also love that rolled flower!! AWESOME!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Amy! LOVE that rolled rose!

Sue Plote said...

Amy, this is so pretty! I love that beautiful pink flower! Just lovely!

Lindsay said...

This is lovely Amy! Great job on the BG! What a beautiful card!

Terri said...

Love this! Did you use a cut file for the rose or a Cartridge?

Katie said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the use of that stamp for the 'patterned paper.' And the rose...lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails