Wednesday, December 4, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #62

SPD62#2

Just look at this inspiration photo this month!  This month's Mix It Up Challenge will get you in the mood to make some holiday cards!



I couldn't help but make a red and white background just like the presents!  

The Diagonal Striped Cover Plate was die cut twice......once from white cardstock and once from red cardstock.  After adhering the white striped panel to a white notecard, the red strips were inlaid back into the panel with adhesive.  When I think of red and white at the holidays, I think of Santa.  The sentiment, from Oh So Jolly, was perfect and was stamped onto a Zig Zag Stitched Circle.  A few holly and berries were stamped, trimmed, and added for a pop of color!

SPD62 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

NIKITA said...

Good work my appreciation...
i'll also like you to take a look at my page you might want to get some few stuffs

smart cart
mario carts
mario cart
exotic carts
stiiizy
vape pen
cbd oil
concentrates
moon rocks
smart carts

Related Posts with Thumbnails