Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Avery Elle / Party Tags


Hello!  I am here sharing a masculine project using the newly released Party Tags from Avery Elle.  I have a special birthday in my family this month so I was glad to use these tags for something other than holiday.  

I chose a color palette with cardstocks and started die cutting the two smaller tags at the same time.  This made it super quick!  Using Pure White Embossing Powder, sentiments from Simple Sentiments were stamped on two of the tags.  Once done, all the tags were adhered to a white note card and the edges trimmed neatly.  

Party Tags

For my gift tag, the largest tag was die cut with white cardstock and another with the green pattern card stock from The Harvest Collection.  The large sentiment from Hooray was stamped in Jungle Pigment Ink onto the tag along with the 'happy birthday' from Simple Sentiments.  To finish, the tags were tied off with twine.


Party Tags2

Supplies:

1 comment:

karen h said...

I haven't seen this positioning of flag dies before and I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails