Tuesday, August 13, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Have a Lovely Day

Hello!  
I am here with a card using the gorgeous florals from Meadow Motifs.  Definitely a beautiful set that can be used for any type of card--this one is just to send to a friend!  Happy mail will make anyone's day!

Have a lovely day

I stamped the florals in black Copic friendly ink and blended in shades of orange and green Copics.  They were die cut using the Meadow Motifs SugarCuts dies.  For my background, I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over the Wave Stencil very lightly.  Layered over the background, was circle frames using the Zig Zag Stiched Circles SugarCuts made out of white cardstock.  The florals were added over the top with foam adhesive.  A simple white heat embossed sentiment (from Everyday Sentiments) on black cardstock was added as well.  A few sparkling clear sequins for some sparkle finish the card!

Have a lovely day2 

Supplies:


1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

I LOVE this AMY! Using the 2 circle dies for the background frame is such a genius idea (and one I may borrow :-)) Just beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails