Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Avery Elle / Peek-A-Boo Pals: Spooktacular


Hello!  I am sharing the starts of fall and my favorite holiday--HALLOWEEN!  The newest addition to the Peek-A-Boo Pals lineup, Spooktacular, includes some new characters!

Spooktacular

The Hatch Mat Elle-ments has always been a favorite of mine and thought it would be a cute way to have these new characters "hang out"!  A panel was ink blended with Seedless Preserves and Dried Marigold Distress Inks and die cut using the Hatch Mat Elle-ments.

My characters were Copic colored and die cut.  They were added to the ink blended panel with foam adhesive tucking them into the cut layers.  One simple sentiment and some tiny black stars were stamped to finish the design.

Spooktacular2

Supplies:

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

This is SUPER adorable! I need to check out that Hatch Mat Elle-ment! Looks like something I NEED! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails