Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Avery Elle / CelebRAYtion


Hello!  I am here today with a card using the CelebRAYtion set from Avery Elle.  This stamp set can be used to create a card for anyone!

CelebRAYtion

I started out by Copic coloring my smiling shark friend and adding in darker dots for dimension.  I die cut my shark and rock/seaweed elements with the coordinating CelebRAYtion Elle-ments.  I assembled my card using the wave from Summer Scene Elle-ments that was distressed with a bit of Distress Ink splatter.  The wave was adhered to a white notecard that was ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink.  I added my shark and other elements with foam adhesive along with a white heat embossed sentiment using the Simple Sentiments Elle-ments.

CelebRAYtion2

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails