Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / August Blog Hop

Stitched Rainbow Rays 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti August Blog Hop!
  
Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.


This month's blog hop features ABC projects!  Anything But a Card (ABC)

Stitching is so popular on papercrafts lately, so I thought I would incorporate some stitching onto one of my FAVORITE stitched dies from Reverse Confetti......Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cut.  I started with a white panel die cut with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel and using rainbow colors of thread, I stitched rainbow rays!!  For my sentiment, I used the Hello Square Confetti Cuts die cut from Midnight Cardstock, trimmed out just the 'hello', and added it over my stitched panel with liquid glue.

To finish, I popped my panel into a frame that was painted with acrylic paint.  This is a perfect addition to my craft room!!!

Stitched Rainbow Rays





****************************************

Make sure to visit more of the design team for inspiration using Reverse Confetti!


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, absolutely perfect + genius.

Lisa H. said...

wow! THIS is awesome! that is all.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my -- isn't that just adorable? Love your stitched sun rays!

Scrapthat said...

colorful and fun!

FeM said...

The colors would make anyone who looks at it 😀.

Ericka Strange said...

Great project and I love the sentiment in the middle!

Kristen Snoozy said...

This is really cute, what a fun idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails