Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Technique Tuesday / January Release Day

Bobbi the Bear 

It's release day at Technique Tuesday!  All the fun stamps and dies that have been shared the past 2 days over on the Technique Tuesday blog are available TODAY!  

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the release details and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  

Bobbi the Bear is the newest addition to the Animal House stamps.  All the images in this set makes for a darling scene when paired with one of the many 'punny' sentiments included!

Bobbi the Bear2 



Join the Design Team for a blog hop featuring projects using the new release!

Amy Kolling--me!

19 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love that bear and his startled expression.

Laurie2cats said...

So cute! Nice coloring, the little bits of white pen finish up the image perfectly

Joan A said...

The expression on that bear is adorable, lol. So cute!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Awwww so cute!

Denise Bryant said...

The bear is adorable! Darling card!

Mary Holshouser said...

What a sweet bear. Give him
some honey and he'll follow you
anywhere. Darling card.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dana M said...

Oh so adorable! Fabulous design, fun and happy!

Mary said...

What a sweet card.

Mary

Linda said...

This bear is going places! And your card is perfect for him!

Amy C. said...

What a cute bear! I love the variety of sentiments included with this set.

Sue D said...

Love this adorable bear and the addition of the bees.

cghundley said...

How cute this bear
is! Love your card.
Carla from the

Candy said...

Oh gosh! I know some young men in my family I would love to send that card to. Thank you.

deb said...

I love the new Cosmos stamp. You created a beautiful card

sharon g said...

So cute. I like your tiny bit of highlighting in white. I've never done that before...

Becca Yahrling said...

I adore the look on his face! He knows he's been caught. lol
Your card is lovely!

Texas Howdy said...

The bear is one of the cutest bear card and ztamp/die that I have seen.

Kelly Kennedy said...

Awww, what a great card!i can see myself using this collection over and over.

Dorina D said...

Wonderful and I love the bumble bee and hive on this. Very nice card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails