Friday, January 11, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Love is in the Air)

SYSChallenge
Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing Thank You!


No photo description available.

I don't know why masculine cards are so hard to make.  Maybe it's because I always think a card needs bling and is unfinished if it doesn't have some on it!  Well, this card idea came to me quick and now I have my Valentine card done for my hubby!

I just love this little dog from Heart Pals!  It was perfect to color up and pair with this background of purple hearts from Patterned Hearts.  My hearts were stamped with Royal Purple Ink onto Grape Soda cardstock.

SYSChallenge2






Visit the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details on the Stock Your Stash Challenge!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute!

Becky Selecman said...

If we buy Reverse Confetti products by clicking on the links from your blog, do you get a commission from the sale? If you do, I want to make sure that I buy the products by clicking on your link! Love your blog and all your creative ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails