Wednesday, January 2, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #51

MIU51 Welcome to 2019!  
SugarPea Designs has changed up the Mix it Up Challenge this year with new inspiration, color board, and a sketch!  Use one, two, or all three!

 

I used a little bit of all the inspiration from this challenge!  I loved the colors and layout which I knew it would pair perfectly with Mugs & Kisses from SugarPea Designs.

I inlaid colored cardstock to the Large Striped Cover Panel in fun winter colors.  I Copic colored these adorable images from Mugs & Kisses and die cut using coordinating dies.  My images were "grounded" on a stamped sentiment strip and everything was added with foam adhesive.  Cool snowflake bling was added with Multi Medium Matte.

MIU51#2






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails