Tuesday, January 8, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Lookin' Sharp

Hello!  I'm here with a masculine card.  Let's face it......these are hard to make.  I love succulents and the Stuck on You stamp set is perfect!  This card will be perfect for a Valentine right around the corner ♥♥.

Lookin sharp

I was going for a southwest vibe with my colors and choice of using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles for some easy layers.  Can you believe my ombre blended panel was one I was going to throw away from another project?  Well, thankfully I saved it and was able to trim it down and use it as a background for my succulents!  It was made by ink blending several colors of Distress Inks with my blending brushes.  

My pots and succulents were stamped in dye ink and adhered to my ink blended background with foam adhesive.  I stamped bold black sentiments using my mini Misti for perfect placement.  

Lookin sharp2 






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails