Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Stamp Market / Tropical Blooms and Ice Cream for You


Hello!  I'm so honored to be up over on The Stamp Market blog today as a guest designer.  I adore The Stamp Market stamps and what's even better, I've had the opportunity to meet Amy in person!  I met up with her at the Heidi Swapp booth during Creativation in January!  

I had the pleasure of being a part of the Instahop over on Instagram last week.  If you missed it, you can check out the designers using the hashtag #thestampmarkethop.
The Stamp Market 
Are you a fan of layering floral images?  Then you will love the Tropical Blooms set!  I created this bright tropical card using Altenew inks (which are perfect for layering stamps).  I've layered it over the Diamond Design Background in a light grey ink.

Tropical Blooms3 

Next up, is this trio of cards using the Oh Happy Day Shaker die and the Ice Cream for You set (which is free with a $25 purchase!).  I layered my frame over the Painted Polka Dot Background in yummy colors of coral, blue, and green.  I added the sweet little popsicle in coordinating colors along with a stamped 'happy' sentiment from the Ornament Stamp Set.

Oh Happy Day2

These are going to be so much fun to send out as 'happy mail'!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails