Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Queen & Co. / Even more embellishments!

Hello there!  I'm here sharing some more inspiration using some of the newest embellishments available in the Queen & Co. store!

My first card uses the fun Sparkle Ric Rac along with the Layered Flowers.

Sparkle Ric Rac

I stamped the birthday cake stamp from the Birthday Bash Kit in two different colors and added blue ric rac between the layers!  I embellished with pearls.  The layered flower actually has a glitter layer so I did a bit of surgery and reassembled the flower.  A sentiment banner grounds the image on a die cut piece of polka dot paper from Delightful Dots Paper Pad.  

Sparkle Ric Rac2

Supplies:

*****************************************

My second card uses the Metallic Bubbles.  This card is as CAS as you can get!  

Metallic Bubbles


How about a little holiday inspiration in June?  I love the metallic red and gold bubbles because they remind me of my grandparents Christmas tree decor.  So I went retro!  I die cut a sentiment border out of red cardstock and added a very thin strip of gold glitter paper.  Underneath, I added 4 metallic bubbles.  

Metallic Bubbles2

Supplies:


I hope you go check out all the embellishments over at the Queen & Co. store!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails