Wednesday, June 6, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #44


SPD Challenge June 

Welcome!  
I am here sharing a card using the June Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!

For this month's challenge, I used the colors from the inspiration photo of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below)

I wanted to capture the colors in the sky from the inspiration photo.  Using the Zig Zag Stitched Circles in the smallest 3 sizes, I die cut the circles out of cardstock.  I arranged them and added them to a white top folding notecard.  Part of my sentiment was stamped onto a thin strip of cardstock and the SugarCut Hello was die cut out of gold glitter paper and adhered.  A few gold crystals finished it off!

SPD Challenge June2



Stamps:  Sending Sentiments

Sending-SentimentsSugarCut---Hello

Store-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-Circles

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails