Friday, June 29, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 1

Beautiful Dragonfly

Hello and Welcome!  
Today starts the countdown to the Technique Tuesday July release!  
There are fun stamps and dies that include bugs, seahorses, butterflies, and more!

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products will be available for purchase starting on July 1.  


Using the Beautiful Dragonfly set, I white heat embossed one of the dragonfly images over a panel of Bristol smooth watercolor paper (makes ink blending a breeze!).  I tried a beautiful Distress Ink combination for my blending......Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Bundled Sage, and Tumbled Glass.  It was the perfect "soft" look I was going for!  I added some gold thread behind my sentiment that was stamped on a die cut Jam Jar Die.

Beautiful Dragonfly2

***********************************

Bugs and Kisses

I went super CAS for a pair of cards using this darling Bugs and Kisses set.  Just goes to show that a card doesn't have to have a ton of details!

I stamped the bee and ladybug and colored each with Copics.  After hand trimming them out, each was added with foam adhesive and a coordinating sentiment was added to each card.  

Bugs and Kisses3
Bugs and Kisses4


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails