Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Avery Elle / Script Layered Sentiments


Hello!
I'm here spreading some Peace, Love, & Joy with Avery Elle!

Script

There's a new script sentiment set that is amazing called Script Layered Sentiments!  I love the size and there are dies that cut each one out with a larger border!  I've paired it with the adorable bear from Beary & Bright.  I added a coordinating sentiment strip white heat embossed onto a black strip of cardstock.  I created my own wintery scene using the new Random Dots Stencil on both the main card base and a layer that was die cut using the Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments.  A die cut bow, from Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments, was added to finish the card.


Script2


Supplies:
Script Layered Sentiments
Script Layered Sentiments Elle-ments
Beary & Bright
Beary & Bright Elle-ments
Random Dots Stencil
Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments


--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails