Thursday, August 3, 2023

Avery Elle / Fall 2023 Release Blog Hop


Hello!
I am so excited because the Avery Elle Fall 2023 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here.  There are some products like Washi Tape and Stencils! 

For a summary of all of the new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store.

Nice List2


I am sharing a card made with an adorable new elf set called Nice List.  I didn't want to color the elf in traditional colors so I colored them in with some blue/green Copics and die cut.  Using one of the new stencils called Diagonal Stripes Stencil, coordinating ink was ink blended with a brush over the top but leaving the center lighter.  I wanted a spot for the elf to stand with the little snow globe!  Inking the background stencil this way, allowed a space for the sentiment to be stamped direct to paper!  Snowflakes were stamped in a darker coordinating ink across the panel.  After adding the elf and snow globe with foam adhesive, this panel was added to a notecard with foam adhesive as well.  

Nice List


Make sure to visit the rest of the Design Team for the full Blog Hop!


--Amy ♥

2 comments:

Sra. Spitzer said...

Dear Amy -
I was already glad that I ordered the elf stamp/die sets. Now I am even more glad - your card is SUPER-CUTE! I love the stripey background and the color scheme you used. I had to make some tough decisions about what to leave behind b/c I could not order everything that called out to me. The real problem is that pretty much every item was an item that called out to jump into my cart LOL. I had to leave the stripey die background and the cool washis behind.
I think you are so gifted at cardmaking / papercrafts.
Lori S in PA

Sra. Spitzer said...

Oops! I meant "stripey stencil" for the background. Sorry....

Related Posts with Thumbnails