Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Avery Elle / Have a Ball


Hello!
I'm here "Havin' a Ball"!!

Have a Ball2

The newest addition to the Avery Elle lineup with this release is Have a Ball.  Gumball machines are very nostalgic to me, bringing me back to my childhood!  Whenever we were out to eat dinner, my dad would give my brother and I a quarter to go spend at the machines......I always came back with a gumball in my mouth!

I reverted to an old technique......Paper Piecing.  I stamped the gumball machine onto grey and red cardstock and trimmed out.  These pieces were adhered to another gumball machine stamped in white.  The coordinating die set has a die to cut the inside of the gumball machine out!  Make this a shaker or not.....I chose to use that area to pop my gumballs up with foam adhesive.  My gumball machine was adhered to a panel of pattern paper from the Spring Collection Paper Pad along with a 1/4" black cardstock strip.  Lastly, I added a hand cut tag stamped "You are so sweet!" with some Bakers Twine.


Have a Ball


--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails